Thursday, August 28, 2008

No Place Like Home



Hospital food was good but not THAT good! We were pleased to leave the hospital with our new little guy at lunchtime today. There is much truth in the old saying that "there's no place like home".


Isaac is getting used to his new surroundings and his siblings are MORE than excited to have him around. Do the words over-stimulated mean anything to you? There is enough energy in this house to run the power-grid for a small island in the Pacific! We just can't get enough of this little guy... He's a keeper!


Now that we're home and back to 'normal' life, I'll do my best to keep up with the blog. Check back often as I hope to update at least once/week.


Cheers! Oh... and "GO SKINS!"
love,
gene

4 comments:

~ Katie said...

Congrats guys! Amber and I just checked out your blog and Isaac is a keeper. He has a cute little round face...it reminds me of Dylan.Love your blog phat daddy. That is the best name ever. Keep us posted when you have time.

tracey said...

Washington Redskins?? Who are they?
He is so cute! How fun that they kids are so excited about him! Tori is at a great age to help too. You're going to have so much fun with this little guy.

Aimee said...

I am so glad you guys got a blog! He is so cute and he really does look like the other ones doesn't he? I hate that you are clear across the country so I can't come over and hold him. Good luck and keep us posted!

Kelly Hull said...

everything about Issac, and your family in general is more cuteness than I can handle!!! I have to go lay down before I pass out!