Thursday, January 8, 2009

O Christmas tree!!!!


I guess it is better late than never!! Here is our Christmas tree this year. We actually put it up on December first, but because of the craziness I didn't getting any Christmas blogged until today!! I thought I would start with the Christmas tree and blog something more in a couple more days. Hopefully if I stay ontop of things I will finally have all of Christmas blogged in about a week!! :) I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season!! And hopefully we will get to see you sometime this year!!



The kids with the missionaries. It is a tradition for our family
to have the missionaries over to help set up the tree!!




The whole family with the missionaries!



Brenden being cool with the missionaries!

Isaac decorating his first Christmas tree! LOL


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

tracey said...

Great idea to have the missionaries over every year!! I tried to do that one year, but when we got out the lights we couldn't get half the strings to work, and it was a Sunday, so that was the end of our treee decorating party. :-( Poor elders.
Brendan is TOO cool! The family looks so cute! Love it!

Melanie said...

What a great tradition to have the elders over to set up your Christmas tree! We may to "borrow" that from you!