Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Memorial Day!!

Sorry there are a lot of pictures, but I took a lot that day and I had a hard time not posting most of them! :) Memorial day weekend was filled with nice weather, no baseball games, and lots of family time. Saturday we did a lot of cleaning and playing at home. Monday we packed a picnic lunch and headed to one of our favorite parks that has a lot of play equipment, a baseball field, a soccer field and a basketball hoop. It hardly ever has any people there so you pretty much get the park to yourself most of the time. We had a great time and had great weather to go with it!!



Here's Brenden playing ball, that is his life! He walks around with his mitt on and a ball most of the time, even when he is in the house. Check out those muscles in his arms!! :)
I told Gene to make sure to get a picture of Victoria so I could have one to post on the web page, so he got this one with her posing, I meant for him to get an action shot! LOL

Isaac swinging in the baby swing for his first time! Isabelle couldn't wait to put him in!

Isabelle taking Isaac down the slide for his first time!! She is such a good helper with him.




Isabelle up to bat. She loves baseball ALMOST as much as Brenden. I love having a little tom boy, I am hoping with her being a tom boy that will eliminate some of the drama. I am keeping my fingers crossed!!

Isaac got tired enough that he took a little nap cuddled up with me, under the trees!!



This is Tori's favorite thing to do at the park, swing!! She does it pretty much the whole time she is at the park! That is why this park is her favorite b/c it has the "big" swings!

Isabelle loves these things, not me it almost makes me sick just looking at them going around!
Me and Isaac swinging, this is his first time on the swings and he loved it, he was laughing the whole time. Gene took a video of it, but it could make you sick watching it, so I decided not to post it!!


Isaac with big smiles while he is in his stroller. He is such a happy baby!

Brenden being goofy up on the monkey bars. The kid is such a ham!! He gets it from his dad!!

4 comments:

J and Ris said...

What a fun weekend for you and your family. I love parks that are so family friendly. How come we never went to parks when we were younger? I can't get over how much your kids look like you. They are all so beautiful!

The Takemoto Family said...

Ummm - Tori is looking a little too grown up!!! Feels like we haven't seen them forever!

Karl, Meg, and kids said...

Hummm, I think Victoria has a bigger cup size than I do! Isaac is so cute!

~ Katie said...

Isaac is so freakin' cute! Love him cuddled up and sacked out! And I cannot believe Tori, how do I put it?, blossomed. When the heck did that happen. I swear I was a freshman before anything grew...lol!