Monday, August 31, 2009

Kids pics Summer '09



This has to be one of the hardest post I have done. While we were in Utah my friend Aimee introduced me to her friend Angie. Angie has a hobby/side business of taking pictures, and she does a dang good job!!! So me, Aimee and Angie went up to Sherwood hills up sardine canyon and Angie spent a good couple of hours taking pictures of the kids!! It was sooo fun and the kids did a good job, and Angie did a GREAT job!! My only regret is that Gene wasn't there so we couldn't get family pictures. The hardest part about this posting was trying to decide what pictures to post. I love almost everyone of the pictures, and it has taken me a good hour and a half to decide on a few to post. I am not going to put any captions with the pictures b/c if you don't know my kids names and faces, then you shouldn't be reading my blog!! :) I did get a couple of pictures with just me and the kids, unfortunately I wasn't planning on doing that so I am in crappy clothes and my hair isn't done! :( Thanks Angie for taking the time to do this for us, I can hardly wait for our next trip to Utah to get more pictures done!! WARNING there are a lot of pictures on this post!! :D





















Q




7 comments:

Katherine said...

Wow! The pictures turned out great! Some people make the art of taking good pictures seem so easy. And Isaac was in such a happy mood! I can never get Annika to cooperate and she's two. She has a red face and swollen eyes in every picture we've had professionally take. Oh, by the way, I wish I looked as good you just being casual.

Sarah Owens said...

can i just say that you have the cutest kids ever!!!!! My word... those pictures are awesome and I can see that you would have had a hard time narrowing it down for the blog. What are their names again?...hehehe

until next time.

The Throops said...

They all look so great! Your kids are getting so grown-up. I wish we could have gotten together while you were here - next time for sure!

Laura said...

dang cute. They are all good. I can see what you mean. I really like the one of Brenden putting the flower in Isabelle's hair. Great pics to cherish forever

J and Ris said...

I agree! It would have taken me that long too if my kids were as cute as yours! They are all so grown up looking and just too adorable! Lucky you! What fun you can have with all of those pics!

~ Katie said...

Those pictures are adorable! She did a fantastic job.

Holly said...

Those are the cutest pictures ever!! I love them. Did you like how I never called you back? I'm kind of a flake like that. Sorry.