Thursday, February 4, 2010

YES! Christmas did come to our house! :-)

This posting is for you Aimee, now you can quit bugging me about updating my blog! ;) Christmas really did happen at our house, it has just taken me a month and a half to get it on our blog! We had a good Christmas, we just stayed in Maryland and had Gene's parents come to our house. We were lucky enough to have a white Christmas, that doesn't happen much here on the east coast! Next year we hope to spend Christmas in Utah!!!!


Here are the kids sporting their new Christmas PJs
I don't have many other pics of Tori on Christmas morning so I thought I would throw this one in of her opening her pajamas on Christmas Eve. The girls showing off there jammiesThe boys! Brenden is always happy to have a brother around!

Isaac showing off like he always does!


Brenden got his real NFL football just like he wanted!! Now I just have to stop him from throwing it in the house!!

Gene got me a snuggie, and I love it!!

Isabelle in another pair of pajamas, and these ones came with matching pjs for her baby

Isaac is kissing the baby on the book! It is his baby book that I made for him!

This is the rocking horse that santa brought Isaac, he isn't quite sure what to think of it.It didn't take Isaac long to learn how to rip the paper. Next year we might be in a little bit of trouble with presents under the tree before Christmas.

I finally made Isabelle a baby book!! She has been begging me to do it for quite sometime, and I finally got one together for her this year. I still have a lot more to do for her. Luckily I found this great deal through photoworks that the first 25,000 people to make a book got it free! I got two, one for Isaac, and one for Isabelle! Actually I did 3 b/c I made one for my mother in law! :) I love a good deal!!!

3 comments:

tracey said...

What a neat idea for the books! I think I might just throw a few together for my kids for their birthdays this year! I love it!
Glad to hear you had a good Christmas. Tori is getting SO big. Here come the teen years!! :-)
You guys are awesome! You should come out for a trip to Oregon this year! When will you be in Utah this summer?

Aimee said...

I look forward to your Easter post.... sometime around July 4th?

:)

Amber said...

Merry Christmas, Summers! :) Yeah, time is going by too fast, your kids are too big already!

Love the Snuggie! :)