Wednesday, June 9, 2010

What a sweet boy!!!

Monday night I was putting Isaac to bed, and Gene was gone to class. Brenden doesn't like going to bed without one of us down on the main level, where his bed is, until he falls asleep. I usually try to encourage him to at least go lay in his bed. Most of the time he sneaks out and watches a baseball game until I get back down. Well last night I heard him out of bed for just a little bit and then I heard him sneak back into his room. When I came downstairs I found this laying on the couch.♥




I am telling you he is one cute kid!! I didn't erase it for the whole next day, it made me smile all day!! If you can't read it, it says: I love you mom you to dad you guys are so cool. I love you have a nice Tuesday I know I will with the picnic and dance I love you. I think he is going to turn out like his dad, which is a good thing. It is always nice for them to be somewhat sensitive!! :)

4 comments:

tracey said...

What a "wicked awesome" kid! These are the days that make being a parent worth it! :)

Sarah Owens said...

oh my goodnes....well since you guys are moving...do you think you could at least leave him with us? That would guarantee some regular visits right?

Amber said...

Betrothal to Autumn sound okay? :) He is so cute!

~ Katie said...

Aw, melt my heart!!