Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Costume Parade at School!






Yesterday at the kids school they had Halloween party. I didn't decide to take the kids until the day before, and at that point we had no idea what anyone was doing for Halloween costumes!! Yesterday before the party Gene and I pulled out the dress up box and the Halloween costume box, and let the kids pick out their costumes!! Brenden's is the most interesting, I think he is a clown?!?! I am just glad that he dressed up. He is a funny kid, and doesn't really like to dress up. So here are the pictures of our first round of costumes, we have one more party to go to and then Halloween night!! I am sure we will be picking different costumes for the next party! :)

2 comments:

tracey said...

You guys did pretty good for a last minute rummage through the dress up box. I'm afraid I am the grinch of Halloween for this exact reason. I HATE having to come up with costumes because I refuse to pay 30 bucks for a costume and I don't sew. Wow. What a downer comment... sorry. Your kids DO look adorable though. You'll have to post pictures of round 2 :D

Unknown said...

Hey I don't know if you remember me, I am Kayley's cousin, Liz, I found your blog through Kayley's blog, I hope you don't mind me reading. Your kids are darling and I think our Halloween costumes and adventures are going to be about the same this year. My kids have to be pretty creative, because I am not creative at all. By the way do you ever keep in contact with Maurie and Bruce Pomeroy?