Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Pumpkin Patch







A couple weeks ago Gene's parents took our family, and Steve and Adri Ann's family to a pumpkin patch. We got to pick pumpkins, go on a hay ride, and go through a corn maze (Adri Ann and I cheated and crawled through some corn stalks to get out of the maze sshh!!). Isabelle and her cousin Justin had a blast "riding pumpkins." Isaac actually liked it, but when I was putting him in the car seat he started screaming, so I had to have at least one good crying picture of him!





























2 comments:

Holly said...

Isaac is so cute, what a little Summers baby!! I can't believe I haven't seen him in real life yet.

~ Katie said...

Your kids are so darn cute. We think the pix of Isaac in his pumpkin costume (Brenden is holding him) looks like Isabelle. Looks like you guys had fun.