Sunday, November 2, 2008

The Things We Put our Kids Through Just to Get A Little Candy! (You know that's what it's all about.. Admit it!)


A devilish angel, her sidekick chipmunk, a mermaid and her friend...the bumble bee.

Can you say PRE-TEEN?!?!
You should see his Alvin 'moves'!
Taking applications for Prince Eric!
Seriously... what have I gotten myself into?
Not that there can ever really be TOO much candy in the Summers' home but we have enough to make Wonka envious! It was a fun night - great weather - walking around the neighborhood with our friends.

6 comments:

Karl, Meg, and kids said...

seriously loving the red hair! Isaac is adorable!

tracey said...

So which costume did Brenden like the best? The clown wig or the Alvin?
Cuties!!

Amanda said...

Cute costumes! I love them all! Sounds like you had a great Halloween!

The Throops said...

Super cute! I love Isabelle's hair the best!

Holly said...

Cute costumes Amy. I'm glad you had fun. We've got loads of candy too. Eat on, I say.

~ Katie said...

I want to see the Alvin moves! Your kids looked cute. I totally want to love that little Isaac. And Isabelle's red hair....loving that!