Monday, March 30, 2009

Real boys can run in heels!!! That's my boy!! :)

A few families in the neighborhood got together for a birthday party this weekend. As the adults were sitting around talking the kids surprised us by all dressing up in our dress up clothes! After that they decided to go outside and do a parade down the sidewalk so everyone could see them. The best part was when we looked out and my rough tough ball playing boy was in my prom shoes (high heels) attempting to run up and down the sidewalk. LOL I had Gene get the camera so we could get it on video, it is going to be great bribery later in life. It isn't the greatest video and you are going to have to tilt your head to the side a couple times during the video, but it is funny!

4 comments:

tracey said...

LOL! That is GREAT! I love it! Kids being kids! :D

~ Katie said...

That is funny! That reminds of when he ran into the kitchen saying
"I'm a lesbian!" Brenden is looking too grown up now. He looks so tall to me.

J and Ris said...

You boy looks just like my boys. Holes in the pants. We just got a picture of Austin all dressed up in a dress. Madison dolled him up. Way to cute! Good job getting it on video!

Holly said...

That's pretty funny. Where have you been by the way?