Friday, May 15, 2009

Kids pictures 2009

So we finally did it, we went to JC penney and got the kids pictures taken!!! It is always an experience, especially now that we have four kids. We did luck out this time and instead of getting some high school student for the "photographer" we did get a guy who seemed to have little more experience. I probably shouldn't complain b/c you get what you pay for! We never buy school pictures, we prefer to go and get them done where I can pick the pose that I want to buy! :) However when Victoria brought her school pictures home they were really good, so we decided to break down and buy them. SO I don't have an individual of her b/c my scanner isn't working and I couldn't scan in her picture, that is why I posted the group picture of the kids. I actually don't like that picture of them so I didn't buy any of them. The "professional photographer" only took two pictures of the kids, and neither of them turned out. I really don't know how anyone could expect to take two shots of 4 kids and expect to have a good one!! Besides it's digital, take all you want, there's nothing to lose! LOL Anyway here are a few of what we got!



All the kids, notice Tori's nice look, she begged us not to buy this pose, and of course we didn't!! Middle school is such a fun age ;) bring on the hormones!!!!


Isaac 7 months old, this is an odd age to get pictures done but I have been really bad about getting him in to do professional pictures so I guess 7 months is better than nothing!! :)


Brenden 9 1/2 years old!! Isn't he sooo cool!! LOL His friends are currently trying to pay him $10 if he will kiss his girlfriend! LOL


Isabelle 6 years old, and full of spice. She kicked a kid b/c he tried to kiss her! :) Her dad is very proud of her!




8 comments:

The Wassink Family said...

the pictures are adorable...i know what you mean about jc penny..that's where i've been going since i invested in a two year photo club membership, but they stink and only take like 10 min! anyway tell isabelle that i'm proud of her too!

Sarah Owens said...

Isaac looks so cute...and your right Brenden is too cool for school. I am proud of Isabelle too.....I was the same way ....I flipped a boy over the slide when I was in elementary school. Did you get a family picture with you and Gene in it?

Katherine said...

I totally agree with you that their digital technology should allow for more pictures. I would be so upset if I didn't have a good group photo after going through all the trouble of getting four kids to the studio.

Katherine said...

Joe laughed when he read Isabelle kicked a kid for trying to kiss her. That is pretty funny!

Holly said...

Those are darn cute pictures. Good job Isabelle!

Amber said...

Ahh, I miss you guys! Cute pictures! They all look so cute! I should take some of mine too...someday! :)

J and Ris said...

Your kids are adorable. I was just thinking that I need to get pictures of my kiddos done. I'm impressed with JC Penny and how they did. It helps that your kids are so dang cute!

~ Katie said...

So cute!!! And I love the one of Isaac. I really need to get Dylan's done. Good job Belle, for kicking the boy.....watch out Brenden, your girlfriend might do the same. ha, ha!!!