Tuesday, June 23, 2009

ORIOLES!!!

While Victoria was playing in Florida with the neighbors, Gene and I decided to take the other kids and do a few fun things! On Friday, June 12th it was Mormon night at Camden yards, home of the Orioles. Mormon night means all Mormons get into the game for just $6.00. So we packed some treats got dressed in our Orioles wear and headed to the game. Of coarse we were all excited, but we have also been spoiled by some great seats Gene can get through one of his work contacts and we knew with these tickets we would not be so close. It was Isaac's first time going to MLB game and I was hoping he would do good, and he did! Unfortunately it wasn't the best game for the O's, but still worth going to the game. It was perfect weather which always makes it nicer. I also got to see my boyfriends Nick and Brian, Nick plays right field, and Brian is the O's second baseman! LOL Anyway it was a fun night at the ball field, everyone had a good time, and it was floppy hat night, so we got a few free Orioles floppy hats.



Here is a picture of one of my boyfriends Nick Markakis! I tried to get Gene to name Isaac Nick, but he refused to name our child after an athlete that I thought was cute! :)




This picture here is Brian Roberts, he is only a year younger than me so there is always hope with him! ;) He is Brenden's favorite baseball player! I couldn't find a really go picture of him, so this one will have to do!


How could you not love this crew here. Aren't they the cutest O's fans you have ever seen!!

Brenden taking care of Isaac. He is such a good big brother and he can't wait until Isaac is big enough to play sports!!


Isaac at his first O's game sporting one of our free floppy hats!! :) He is also sporting something orange that he ate for dinner on the corner of his mouth, at least he stayed with the color scheme! LOL

2 comments:

Laura said...

Sounds like you had fun! I got to experience my 1st MLB game in San Diego and loved it. I wish we had a MLB team here. I tried to name Preston Derek after Derek Jeter because I like him so I totally see where you are coming from and I can't see why our hubby's wouldn't go for it. We can't wait until you come. Syndey is excited.

tracey said...

Gotta love freebies and deals at anything, and $6 for a MLB game (even if it is the Orioles :-D) is AMAZING!! Looks like a fun night!
p.s. Go Sox! :D