Sunday, August 16, 2009

Here's the situation! :)

I really haven't forgotten about our blog it is just that we have been busy all summer, and then when we got home from vacationing in Utah my computer wasn't working well. So I have a new computer now, but I have no pictures on the computer, and I think a blog is boring without pictures. I do have some great pictures from Utah that I can't wait to blog about, and Brenden turned 10 the first of this month and Isaac turns one in a week and a half. Plus I have to get the CD from my lovely husband that has all these really cute pictures of our kids that this really nice person took!! All that just to say be patient I promise I will update my blog soon!!

5 comments:

tracey said...

Can't wait!! :D

Aimee said...

You're still alive! Thank goodness, I was so worried.

Katherine said...

I took a break for a couple of months this summer, and I didn't even have the broken computer excuse. I was just lazy.

Amber said...

I can't wait to see pictures! I hope you had a great trip...we'll have to talk soon!

(Are you as excited for school to start as me? :)

Holly said...

I have to talk to you soon!