Monday, October 5, 2009

Dylan's hairdo and Isaac's first haircut

I'm still catching up, but someday I will be caught up!!! :D While we were in Utah Gene convinced me that it was time for Isaac's first haircut. It actually worked out perfect b/c our good friend Maurie has given all the rest of the kids their first haircuts. We went and spent the day with Bruce and Maurie, but unfortunately the only pictures I got were of Isaac's haircut. He sat on my lap and was very good, he didn't even cry. Maurie didn't allow us to have her in any of the pictures, so all you can see is her hands. He looked so big after his hair cut it made me sad. But no worries his hair is all grown out again, and he is currently sporting the cutest mullet you have ever seen!!! LOL :)







Isaac's sporting his new haircut, isn't he handsome!!
My brother Nathan's little boy is 3 1/2 months older than Isaac, and has tons of hair. Ever since I have seen this cute kid I have wanted to put a pony tail in his hair!! One day when we were in Utah, Katie had to go get her haircut, so I got to watch her kids. As soon as she left I got out the hair stuff and started on Dylan's hair. I couldn't resist getting pictures of it! I sent my brother pictures via text message. He wasn't happy with what I had done to his kid, but he was still in Nevada, so he couldn't do anything about it!! It's great being an aunt!!


Dylan sporting pig tails

And here he is sporting one ponytail. Personally I like the pigtails better! :)

3 comments:

Laura said...

Isaac looks so much older. Hansome little guy. I love what you did to Dylan. He looks like he didn't even care.

tracey said...

Such a handsome boy!!

~ Katie said...

Those two are both so darn cute!!! I wish we lived closer. I still can't believe you actually made our boy look like a girl. Great memories!!