Thursday, October 15, 2009

Lava hotsprings family reunion

July 22nd-26th the Munns family went to a cabin in Idaho for our first ever family reunion. It was the first time me and my brother and sisters were all together since December 2004 (I think)!! It was a lot of craziness, but mostly a lot of fun. We had 18 grand kids and 12 adults. We all stayed in one cabin, except for Amber and Brooks, and they brought up their trailer to stay in. On the second day of our reunion we went to lava hotsprings for a day of swimming. Luckily my mom grabbed my camera and snapped some pictures. Here is what we have captured in pictures.



Gene, Isaac, Karl, Zach, Megan, Nathan, and Isabelle, hanging around.

Here's Megan, I am sure she is trying to find all 6 of her children. :)

Some of the guys got brave and jumped off the highest platform diving board. This is Brooks
Gene and Karl discussing who is going to be the first to go?!?! :D

Nate jumping, I think he might have peed himself! ;)

Amber and Maggie Jo hanging out in the water

Brenden climbing out of the bottom of the BIG slide. All the kids that were tall enough to go on the slide did. They are really steep slides too!!

Amy, Isaac, and Isabelle hanging out in the water. Isabelle was like a little fish, we couldn't get her out of the water!

Katie and Dylan. We had so much fun talking and hanging out, it was great!

Isabelle and Rebecca, they look so much alike you would think that they were twins!!

5 comments:

tracey said...

What fun! Looks like it was a beautiful day too!! Aren't cousins great?!

~ Katie said...

I wanna do it again!!! I miss everybody. That was such a BLAST!!

Aimee said...

I'm so glad you got a picture of both Isabelle and Rebecca together. They definitely look like they could be sisters!

Karl, Meg, and kids said...

So fun. the boys look like they are going to crap their pants if you click and do them up close! I can't believe how much Rebecca and Izzy look alike. Their eye shape is exactly the same. It'll be interesting to see them when they grow up.

Holly said...

That looks so fun. I'm glad you got to go. Good old Idaho and all that.