Monday, October 26, 2009

The last days at the cabin!

Meal time!!! It is always interesting at meal time especially when you are feeding 18 kids and 12 adults. The cabin had this great big table outside and it was perfect for everyone to eat at. The kids loved it b/c they got to be outside eating. The adults loved it b/c it made for less mess in the inside. It really was a lot of fun, and the weather was perfect. Each family took there turn cooking so that made it a little easier on everyone, unless it was your turn to cook! ;)

Brenden, Nolan and Cody, eating and talking! We are just glad they aren't throwing food!!

Isaac and Isabelle eating breakfast in their pajamas

The whole crew. Now that's a lot of kids!!!!!


Rebecca, Victoria, Rylee and Haylee



Here's another pic. of the whole gang, from the other end of the table.

Katie had here birthday while we were up at the cabin. So we celebrated it with the girls tubing down the river. I don't have pictures of that, but I wish I did. It was a little bit of a rough ride, and the second time we went down my mom got caught in the undertow and melissa had to drag her back up on the tube. Apparently when my mom got on the tube she noticed that the top of her swimsuit had fallen off!!! LOL She pulled it back up as fast as you can while riding a tube down the river!! She will probably kill me for telling that story, but it is just to funny not to share. After tubing and dutch oven dinner we sat by the fire and played big booty, and sang to Katie and had cake!! Lots of fun!!!!!
Katie and her birthday cake
Gene, me and Victoria by the fire.

Brenden and Nolan half asleep, but hanging in there!
Carson, Brenden, Cody, and Nolan playing in the fire, like all boys do!

2 comments:

~ Katie said...

Let's do this again tomorrow. That was so much fun. I have pictures of tubing. That was great fun!! Missed talking to ya Sunday!

Amy said...

I know you have pictures of tubing, you need to send them to me! It was good times. Sunday was a boring football day so I didn't call........Sorry! :)